We are so thankful for how God answered your prayers in March! As we head into April we have praises to share and more requests to lift up.
- First off, we are excited to share that the Pearland school district has approved our application to meet at Challenger Elementary on Hughes Ranch Road, near our neighborhood! Please continue to pray for the details to come together. We will start monthly services there in October.
- We are proofreading the prospectus, which shares an outline of our vision and plan with those who want to learn more and those who want to support our church. Pray as we finalize it, print it, and share it.
Pray for people to be added to our Journey launch team. We are praying for a number families who want to help us launch and grow Journey. We are praying for people who have a call to the the west side of Pearland, a burden for seeing the lost come to Christ, and a passion to care for the lonely and hurting. Above all we trust God to bring together those He will use to build His church.
- Lee is preaching twice this month, on April 10th and 17th. Pray as he prepares and delivers these messages.
- Sandra had an article published by Christianity Today, My Son’s Autism Changed Everything—Even Our Church. She will be co-leading a roundtable discussion on special-needs ministry in small churches on April 20th. She would appreciate your prayers as she shares and encourages others.
- Lee and Sandra will be attending Exponential, a church planting conference this month. Sandra is also excited to attend a church planting wives conference in Houston featuring Christine Hoover.