We had a fun and busy October! David wrapped up his theatre performance in The Adventures of Peter Rabbit and Friends. We also celebrated his 10th birthday. We had James’s IEP/ARD meeting and it went well. We also enjoyed a pumpkin painting party with a friend from school and friends from church. Lee continued to meet pastors in the area and serve along side the elders of Covenant. He preached from the book of Acts on October 25th at Covenant. Sandra led a series on her website focusing on self-care for special-needs moms. She and David also made a quick trip to Oklahoma to visit her grandmother in the ICU.
November prayer requests:
- Lee is attending the Acts 29 Healthy Leaders conference in Dallas November 12-14.
- Lee will be preaching at CityView Church on November 22nd.
- Lee’s parents are visiting for Thanksgiving.
- Lee and Sandra are wrapping up the training for small group leaders (called missional community groups at Covenant) this month.
- We are hosting our MC (missional community group) this month and are looking forward to having our church family in our home each week.
- The theatre David did Peter Rabbit with has asked him to play a small part in their Christmas show. We usually take breaks between shows. Please pray for wisdom as we decide what’s best for David and our family.
- James struggles when he’s out of his usual routine and he’ll be out of school all week for Thanksgiving. Pray his anxiety is low and we can keep him busy and having fun.