We have much to praise God for in November! Lee went with a group from Covenant to an Acts29 conference and learned a lot. He also had the opportunity to preach at CityView Pearland (you can watch the sermon on YouTube). Lee’s parents visited for the first time to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. Also, Sandra’s grandmother passed away and we spent time with her family at the funeral in Oklahoma. It was a sweet and sad time.
As we wrap up 2015, we have much to give God praise for and many prayer requests.
- Lee and the pastor of Covenant are vision casting for what Journey church will be doing in 2016 and beyond. Please pray for wisdom.
- Lee will also being taking on new responsibilities at Covenant that we are excited about. Pray for the elders and deacons at CCC as they lead the church through new transitions and opportunities.
- David didn’t audition for the Christmas production at the theater we’ve been involved with, but they needed another boy his age and called to see if he would be interested. Please pray for him as he has many rehearsals in the next two weeks and for his performances December 11-13.
- We are still trying to figure out how to get James the therapy he needs. Please pray as we navigate insurance and evaluation appointments.
- Sandra’s website, Not Alone, is being acquired by another site who is then hiring her to continue to run the site and take on additional responsibilities. Please pray for this transition.
- Our house in Pennsylvania is still on the market. We are praying for a contract on the house by the end of the year. It’s especially hard to sell a house in PA in winter!
Thank you for joining us in prayer!