December was a fun month of celebrations! We celebrated David’s Christmas production, The Very Best Christmas Pageant Ever. We celebrated Lee’s birthday. We celebrated the release of Star Wars. We celebrated the extra time we had with James over the break. And of course, we celebrated Christmas!
- On January 12 Lee will be speaking before our local association pastors’ meeting about special-needs ministry. Pray more churches in our area realize the importance of being special-needs accommodating!
- Lee will be attending SBTC training for church planters this month. Pray he makes connections with other church planters in the state and learns from the experiences of others.
- Lee is back to work on his doctorate project, hoping to graduate from SEBTS in May. Pray he has time to write and uses that time efficiently.
- James had a long break from school and is ready to get back in his routine. We are still trying to get him back into the therapy we feel he needs. Also, he had a cap fall off of one of his teeth, so we’ll need to find a dentist who cares for kids with autism ASAP. Pray for his health and growth, and that we can meet his needs.
- Sandra has a new position with Key Ministry and also has three editing jobs this month. Pray she is able to focus during the time she works and that this new ministry opportunity brings in new special-needs families who need to be reminded they are not alone.
- David is excited about doing a special Star Wars unit study this month during his homeschool time! Pray as he continues to learn. David is also starting Upward basketball and is excited to play.
Thank you for your continued prayers!