2016 is flying by! Here’s how you can pray for us this month. As always, we thank you for supporting us in prayer. We are sustained by God’s grace and your generosity.
- We are finishing up the prospectus, which shares an outline of our vision and plan with those who want to learn more and those who want to support our church. Pray for God’s guidance in this process and for us as we share our vision with churches to gain support.
- Pray for people to be added to our Journey launch team. We are praying for a number families who want to help us launch and grow Journey. We are praying for people who have a call to the the west side of Pearland, a burden for seeing the lost come to Christ, and a passion to care for the lonely and hurting. Above all we trust God to bring together those He will use to build His church.
- Lee has been contacting places in the area where we could meet and we are especially excited about two options. Please pray as we tour the facilities and make decisions about what’s best.
- Lee is preaching at Covenant on March 13th and at Temple Baptist in Clute, TX on March 20th. He would appreciate your prayers as he prepares and delivers the messages.
- Rehearsals start this month for David’s newest play and he has an exciting co-star—Lee! Pray for the relationships they will make through this community theatre experience.
- We asked you to pray for James’s anxiety level last month and praise God, he seems to be better! We are still working toward getting him in behavioral therapy and would appreciate your prayers for that to work out.