We had such a full April! Thank you for your prayers for Lee as he preached a few times. We enjoyed our time at Exponential (a church planting conference) in Orlando and learned a lot. May is also going to be a full month of travel and fundraising. Here’s how you can pray:
- This weekend Lee and David are performing in a play with Kids’ Back Porch Productions. They have worked hard and had lots of fun together!
- On May 15th we’re having an informational luncheon after the morning service at Covenant Community Church. Lee will share how families can partner with us by praying, financially supporting, or by being part of our launch team.
- Lee and David are traveling to Stewartstown, PA this month to meet with friends and pastors in the area. Pray for safe travel and for productive meetings.
- Please pray for those who will commit to being part of our launch time. We are excited to see who God will call to join us.
- James will wrap up the school year in the coming weeks and we found out he’ll be at a new school in August. We’re excited about this transition for him and are praying he finishes the year strong.