We are so thankful for cooler temperatures and for being settled in a good routine here in Pearland! We have many prayer requests for October.
- We will be attending (and hosting!) missional community group leader training with Covenant Community Church. We’re looking forward to what we will learn.
- David’s theatre production is this month. He’s been working hard and we’re excited to see him and the rest of the cast perform.
- Sandra will have James’s IEP (called an ARD in Texas) meeting this month to set his school goals for the rest of the year. James has received behavioral therapy since he was diagnosed with autism (at age three) but the school here doesn’t offer it and insurance policies aren’t required to cover it. We are praying for it to work out somehow for him to be able to get behavioral therapy again.
- We are planning a pumpkin painting party for James’s classmates at our house. Please pray they will come and feel welcome!
- Sandra is doing a series on her website on self-care for the special-needs mom and has a Facebook group with 230+ special-needs moms she’s leading through the series. Please pray for these moms as they learn to take better care of themselves.
- Pray for Lee to have joy at work. Pray for him to continue to make connections and get clients. Also pray for power washing opportunities (October is a great time of year to get power washing done around here!).